Special Events Permits


Planning a special event? 

Let us help! For pricing and help on obtaining liquor for your upcoming wedding, corporate event, party or special event, please reach out to us by filling out the contact form below. 

Our TAG party experts will help you create the perfect event by:


Stress free assistance! We'll help you decide which beverages to select and calculate how much you'll need for an event of any size. 


We'll make it easy! Fill out the contact form and we'll be in touch to complete your order so it's ready in time for your party.


We'll make it convenient for you! Place an order and we'll have it delivered to your home or event.  

View our printable Party Planning Guide here.

Required SEPs

Special Event Permits (SEPs) can be applied for through the Government Website here.

Who needs a SEP?
In British Columbia, a SEP is required for any host planning an event to:

  • Sell liquor at any location that is not licensed
  • Serve or sell liquor in a public space

Note: A SEP cannot be used to promote liquor sales or service for events at a private residence.