Alcohol is a Delicate Commodity
- We hand package every order with care and do our absolute best to ensure that all orders are packaged securely with extra bubble wrap or foam peanuts.
- Alcohol is a perishable commodity. Alcohol does not like extremes of temperature: hot humid summer and cold winter weather may adversely affect the condition of your order during shipment
- TAG Canada is not responsible for, and will not replace products that are damaged by extreme weather conditions during shipment
- When your Alcohol order is picked up by the common carrier for delivery, responsibility for the Alcohol becomes the responsibility of the purchaser
- We also service Whistler to Hope and other major cities within British Columbia. Please contact us for more shipping details to remote locations.
- Within the lower mainland (Horseshoe Bay to Hope) shipping is free on orders over $199. Orders under $199 will be subject to a minimum $9.99 shipping charge.
- We also offer priority and a courier shipping service within the lower mainland only.
- Outside of Horseshoe Bay to Hope, shipping will be a at a flat rate of $12.99.
- Orders that exceed 400km from Surrey, BC may be subject to an additional shipping rate.
- If you would like to return an order you have placed after it has been shipped you will either need to return it to a nearby location or ship back at your own cost.
- Once we receive the product we will issue the refund right away.